Nikon 1 S1
A new addition to the Nikon 1 series has hit the market. The S1.
It sports a 10.1 Megapixel CX Image Sensor and has an ISO range of 100-6400. Just like the newly released J3 it runs on the enhanced Expeed 3A Processor which has made this camera a lot more speedier than the previous 1 models. This includes an enhanced hybrid autofocus system that allows for 15fps continuous shooting. Features such as Smart Photo Selector and Slow View also mirror the newly introduced J3 and the large 3″ crystal clear 460K resolution LCD screen is sharp and detailed making playback more enjoyable then ever.
- 10.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- Dual Core EXPEED 3A image processor
- Advanced Hybrid Autofocus system
- Phase-Detect: 73 AF points
- Contrast-Detect: 135 AF points
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 160 to 6400
- High speed continuous shooting
- Approx 15 FPS (with AF)
- Up to 15 frames
- Creative Modes
- Compatible with WU-1b
Availability and price is yet to be announced.