Photo Friday Play Time Winner – Alison!
What camera did you use?
– Canon 7D for the sideshow photo
– Canon 5D Mk2 for Danbo Monopoly
What settings did you use?
– f4, 1/25 sec, ISO 100 @ 12mm (handheld HDR) for the sideshow photo
– f16, 1/4 sec, ISO 100 @ 100mm for Danbo Monopoly
What inspired this shot?
– The sideshow photo was taken at the Melbourne Show last year. I was on my way home through the crowd with my camera in hand and spied a young girl standing in front of me with a Bart Simpson tucked under her arm looking back at me. I couldn’t resist taking a few photos. She moved away once she realised I was there with a camera
– I have a few Danbo figures that I like to photograph when I can’t get out of the house and the kids were playing Monopoly one day so I interrupted them to take the photo
Did you edit this photo, if so what did you do and with what program?
– The sideshow photo is a HDR image from 3 handheld exposures. I use photomatix to to this and then post process in photoshop
– The Danbo photo was processed from RAW in photoshop
Do you have any advice for our community of photographers?
– take photos everyday, theres photographic opportunities all around you
Where was this photo taken?
– the sideshow photo was taken at the Royal Melbourne Show last year
– the Danbo photo was taken at home on our monopoly board
Come and join us in being a part of the Camera House Photo Friday Competition on Facebook!