You authorise Camera House to collect, store, disclose and share information about you with all or any one or more of the following:
• Raleru Limited;
• each person or entity who operates a Camera House store and is a member of Raleru Limited ("Member"); and
This website may contain links to, or frame, websites of third parties ("external sites") which Camera House is not required to maintain or update.
Any links to, or framing of, external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Camera House of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this website.
Camera House makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
Except where to do so would otherwise cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, Camera House:
• excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
• to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this website; and
• excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute)) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this website.
• prices may vary from store location. Errors and omissions excepted.
Limitation of Liability
Without limiting the general disclaimer, Camera House:
• makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Camera House is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date;
• will not be liable for disruptions to this website; and
• is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Camera House, will Camera House be liable for any indirect, consequential and/or incidental damage or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or any access of, or any inability to use or access, this website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Camera House for any breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at Camera House's option to the following:
• in the case of goods supplied or offered by Camera House, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
• in the case of services supplied or offered by Camera House, the supply of the services again or the cost of having the services supplied again.
Camera House Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Voucher is valid for one transaction only at Camera House stores and must be used before its expiry date. Voucher is valid for a period of one year from purchase of the Camera House Gift card. Original voucher must be surrendered on redemption and cannot be exchanged for cash. Camera House have $25, $50 and $100 denomination available. A minimum of one $25 Camera House Card voucher per transaction applies. A spend of $25 must be reached, with any additional spend over $25 made on the Camera House Card. No change will be given if the total transaction is less than $25. If the purchase is returned a $25 discount will only be offered if another purchase is made at the time of return otherwise the $25 will be forfeited.
Personal Information & VIP Terms and Conditions
Camera House is committed to complying with all applicable Australian Privacy Laws and ensures that our Camera House staff are aware of their obligations. Below is a clear understanding as to why Camera House collects personal information.
This is provided to Camera House at time of a purchase or a competition:
• First Name
• Last Name
• Store Purchased
• Postal Address
• Post Code
• Mobile Number
• Email Address
Personal details may be collected from Camera House in one of the following ways:
• At time of purchase
• Purchasing or receiving a VIP membership
• Inclusion on mailing list for email and direct mail
• Competition entry forms in store or online
• Viral campaigns
• When supplying information for interest free
• When you leave products with us for repair
• When you use our online print service
We collect information for a number of reasons:
• To deliver products or services to you
• To understand your requirements when shopping at Camera House
• To provide information or offers that will benefit you
Who we supply details to
There are a number of outsourced companies that fulfil requirements on behalf of Camera House. These include third party suppliers that assist fulfilment of direct mail, online ordering, and finance companies such as HSBC.
If you would like to update your details at any one particular time please go to your nearest Camera House store and provide them with your changed details. To find your nearest Camera House store please go to the store locator on this website.
The Camera House membership is to be renewed each year from the time of joining. Annual fees to maintain membership are applicable. Camera House stores are independently owned and operated, therefore discounts and prices may vary per store location.
If you are receiving marketing communication from Camera House and you do not wish to receive anymore please contact Camera House at email@example.com, call Camera House on (02) 8978 8700 or send a letter to:
Raleru Ltd t/a Camera House
4/ 108-120 Old Pittwater Rd
Brookvale NSW 2100
Better Pictures Guarantee
Camera House Better Pictures Guarantee is available with every camera purchase equal to or over $199 at the advertised price. It includes a $200 Print Voucher (20 6x4" prints & 5 6x8" prints to be redeemed each month for 12 months. The $200 print voucher's pricing structure has been based on the Camera House printing recommended retail price. 4x6" 19c each, total RRP for 20 $3.80, for 12 months $45.60. 6x8" $2.95 each, total RRP for 5 is $14.75, for 12 months $177. Grand Total RRP $222.60. In store prices may vary across the Camera House group due to market price erosion), E-Learning Course (RRP $39.95), VIP membership (RRP $20) and the Camera House 14 Day Exchange Guarantee.
Camera House 14 Day Exchange Policy
At Camera House our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can exchange your camera to the original Camera House store of purchase within and including 14 days from original receipt of item(s). Camera House 14 day exchange policy is available on all camera purchases from a Camera House store. Please provide original receipt as well as photo identification for all exchanges, and warranty repair services. You have the option of exchanging the item(s) to the original receipt value of your goods purchased at a Camera House store. Customer can exchange the camera at the original store of purchase on one occasion. Cameras may only be exchanged if the camera is returned in its original condition including box, instruction manual, cables, software CD/DVD, charger, battery, warranty card, camera strap, camera and any other components specific to that manufacturer. Original components must include all related packaging material including cardboard, and plastic wrapping. All components must not have scratches, dents, fingerprints or any sign of damage. If there is a defect to your good please specify at time of exchange. Camera House is not responsible for any personal data or items left in exchanged goods. If the customer causes damage to the camera the Camera House staff member at their discretion may refuse the exchange. Any cosmetic or physical damage including scratches or dents in the camera casing, LCD screen, lens, effects of water, sand or dust is therefore not covered by the guarantee. Camera House from time to time offer manufacturer and Camera House specific promotional bundles and items with your good(s) purchase. Promotional bundle or items must be returned with the original purchased item. Non returnable items include labour, delivery, pre paid cards, digital content, items damaged or abused, items that are missing accessories including: instruction manual, cables, software CD/DVD, charger, battery, warranty card, camera strap, camera and any other components specific to that manufacturer.