CAMERA HOUSE GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- These Terms and Conditions apply to use of the Camera House Gift Card which has been issued by Raleru Ltd t/a Camera House ABN 52 002 575 340.
- This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise at Camera House stores within Australia. A current listing of Camera House Stores can be found here: http://www.camerahouse.com.au/our-stores.aspx
- Gift Cards can be loaded with any amount between $20.00 and $500.00 when purchasing from a Camera House store.
- Purchases exceeding the Gift Card’s available balance require the difference to be paid by other method/s.
- This Gift Card is valid for thirty six months from the date of issue. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
- Treat this card as cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be refunded or replaced.
- This card is not reloadable. No change will be given.
- This Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. This Gift Card cannot be used to pay store credit accounts.
- For enquiries regarding your Camera House Gift Card and further information on the Terms and Conditions, please call 1300 554 268.
- A customer can check their balance by logging on to the Camera House check balance website https://camerahousegiftcards.viisolutions.com.au or by phoning 1300 554 268.
- Each of the Camera House stores retailer’s return policy applies when returning goods purchased with a Camera House Gift Card.
- The customer is liable for all transactions on the Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Camera House or any of its employees.
- No variations of these Terms and Conditions of Use bind us unless they have been approved and signed by Raleru Ltd t/a Camera House. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use will be available at the Camera House check balance website: https://camerahousegiftcards.viisolutions.com.au
- Visit your closest Camera House store if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card.
- Purchase or use of the Camera House Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Camera House reserves the right to amend the Gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to the consumer. Your continued use of the Gift Card after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the CAMERA HOUSE GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE, as so amended.
- Camera House reserves the right to change any term contained in these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use where the change is required:
to add or remove participating retailers at which the Gift Card may be redeemed, or the goods and/or services which may be purchased using the Gift Card;
- to comply with all relevant laws, acts, ordinances, rules, regulations, other delegated legislation, codes and the requirements and directions of any relevant Commonwealth, State or Local Government Departments, bodiesand public authorities, in force from time to time;
- for reasonable operational, administrative, compliance or corporate governance reasons, or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful, unethical or unacceptable conduct; or
- where Camera House, acting reasonably, considers that it will not cause detriment to the customer.
FOR ENQUIRIES ABOUT YOUR GIFT CARD VISIT https://camerahousegiftcards.viisolutions.com.au OR CALL 1300 554 268.