Win yourself a Panasonic 65" OLED TV
Attention photographers and videographers.
Are you a passionate videographer? An influencers? We would love you to make a video for camera house on any aspects of photography or video.
Not only will it assist our range of keen photographers to take better pics, from the entry level photographers who are looking at buying a point and shoot camera, to prosumers who are looking to upskill their knowledge and equipment, all the way through to tricks and tips for professionals.
And in return, you could win yourself a massive Panasonic OLED TV !
Keen to know more? It’s pretty simple.
Show us what you love - We want to inspire our Camera House customers with your Inspirations
- Make sure the camera is steady (not wobbly).
- Make sure we can hear you clearly (no loud noises interfering with the sound).
- Shoot from a few angles:
- A wide shot showing the whole scene talking to camera.
- A Close Up - head & shoulders, as you talk to camera.
- Close Up shots of what you are doing.
- By using these 3 simple angles you can edit the scene together and cut out any mistakes.
What we need from you:
- A 5-minute maximum length video showcasing anything photography.
- Deadline for submissions midnight May 13th 2018.
- Videos need to ideally be in .mov or Mp4 format.
- The file for the video MUST be named with your family name and phone number, example; Jones0414563552.mp4
How will we be judging:
We will be reviewing every submission separately and selecting our top 3 videos. We will then showcase these 3 videos on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/camerahouseaust) and we let you decide who the winner will be.
The competition will close on the 13th of May at midnight.
Top 3 videos will be published to our Facebook page on the 17th May at 1pm.
Winner being decided and announced Monday the 21st May at 9am.
Competition is now closed!
For any technical questions in regards to this competition please contact Chris from Fish Media at email@example.com
To view our Terms and Conditions for this competition - Click Here
To view some FAQ's for this competition - Click Here