Instant and Polaroid Cameras
Rediscover the retro beauty of instant photos with a quality instant camera film. Instant cameras have made a comeback but they're no longer a blast from the past. With the new line of instant cameras, you can now take high-quality photos that are perfect for framing or sharing with friends and family.
What is an instant camera?
An instant camera is a camera that takes and develops pictures instantly. The camera uses self-developing film to produce the prints. They are easy to use and are great for taking quick snapshots. The camera is small and light, making it easy to carry with you wherever you go.
How do instant cameras work?
An instant camera works by capturing an image and then using heat to develop the image on the self-developing film. The film is fed into the camera and then exposed to light to produce a physical print of the photo.
What are the features of an instant camera?
An instant camera comes with a variety of features that make them even more fun to use, such as the ability to add filters, frames, and other effects to your photos. Some instant cameras even have built-in printers, so you can print out your photos on the spot. This is great if you want to share your photos with friends or family right away, or if you want to have a physical copy to put in a photo album.
What is the difference between a Polaroid camera and a digital instant camera?
A Polaroid camera produces physical prints of photos taken with the camera, while a digital instant camera produces digital images that can be stored and shared electronically. A digital instant camera may also offer the option of printing the photos on physical media.
What are the most popular instant cameras?
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90
- Polaroid Now
- Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay
- Polaroid GO
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 11
- Lomography Lomo'Instant
How to choose an instant camera
When it comes to choosing the best instant camera for you, here are some factors to consider when choosing an instant camera:
- Type of Film: Decide whether you want to use traditional instant film or a newer, digital format.
- Size and Portability: Consider the size and weight of the camera, as well as whether it is easily portable for on-the-go use.
- Image Quality: Look for cameras that produce high-quality images with good resolution and accurate color representation.
- Features: Evaluate the camera's features, such as the lens, flash, exposure control, and any special modes or filters.
- Price: Consider your budget and choose a camera that offers good value for your money.
- Brand: Consider the brand's reputation and customer support, as well as the availability of accessories and film.
- Ease of Use: Choose a camera that is easy to operate and has a user-friendly interface.
Buy an instant camera from Camera House
Shop our entire range of instant cameras online today and enjoy fast and flat-rate delivery across Australia. Otherwise, visit our stores to experience the products and talk to our friendly staff who will tell you which instant camera is right for you!