Rode VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone with Rode SC15 Lightning Cable
The technical details behind this Microphone
Rode VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone with Rode SC15 Lightning Cable provides an outstanding audio quality for your podcasting and social media content creation. This revolutionary shotgun microphone pairs suitable with your Smartphone, Mirrorless Cam, and DSLR. It is lightweight - 94g and rugged aerospace-grade Aluminium Construction. This Rode VideoMic features high-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe. The Revolutionary acoustic design of this shotgun microphone provides unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound. It also features dB peak warning light and auto-sensing 3.5mm output that interacts seamlessly with both mobile devices and cameras.
- Internal Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel using Digital switching
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
Top three Reasons we think you will love this Microphone
- Delivers Excellent Audio
- Great for social media content creation and podcasting
- Highly Versatile
Our experts opinion
Rode VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone with Rode SC15 Lightning Cable is highly versatile and can be pair with smartphones, compact cameras, and DSLRs. Either on-camera, as a boom mic, or on a pistol grip, this Rode VideoMic NTG is also a fully-featured USB microphone that can be plugged into a computer, tablet, or smartphone, excellent for livestreaming, podcasting, or recording voiceovers.